Do You Struggle With Your Sales Efforts?
Finally, A Sales Training Made By A Banker for Bankers!
What's in the academy, how does it work, and why it will change your career? Click play to take a short video tour.
“We can all find more training on credit underwriting, this course teaches you all the other skills on how to be a successful banker. Matt is an expert at what a modern banker needs to know about sales to set themselves apart.”
"3 big reasons I loved the Cool Bankers Academy.
1. The weekly Office Hours calls created an environment where I wasn't learning alone.
2. Matt was fantastic at helping me self-reflect on the lessons being taught and implement them into my day to day successfully.
3. As a new banker, I earned confidence in my new sales process and selling abilities."
"As a 30 year banking veteran, I've been through lots of sales trainings, and the Cool Bankers Academy is the first one that put it all together. I've learned to ask better questions that my competitors aren't asking, and build profitable relationships that aren't based on price, but instead on the value I bring."
Here's The Plan Once You Join...
Matt will personally reach out and welcome you to the Academy. His goal is to confirm you're in the right place, and learn about what success looks like for you.
Sales Systems & Resources: Matt believes in helping bankers, not banks. In the Cool Bankers Academy you will gain instant online access to proven selling systems, strategies, processes, and best practices that you can apply in order to increase your sales, avoid the common bank sales pitfalls, and how to sell smarter rather than harder.
- Time Investment: The average Cool Banker will invest 75 minutes in their growth per week over 6 months to complete the Academy course. Each week you will spend 15 minutes digging into the videos, completing worksheets, and transitioning what you learned into your day to day by answering Key Questions for Success. Then on the same day, at the same time, and with the same small group, you will implement what you learned in a LIVE Office Hours session. Becoming a true expert takes commitment and dedication, and the Cool Bankers Academy is no exception...fortunately these are traits that ALL Sales Certified Cool Bankers have been shown to possess.
- Support: Matt and his team will answer your questions and provide you the support you might be lacking in the lonely journey of growing your career. With over 15 years of combined experience running his own award-winning banks and consulting business, Matt knows where you are and can help get you where you want to go.
- Community: Joining the Cool Bankers Club on LinkedIn or Facebook makes you a part of a collaborative community of like-minded banking professionals, which can have an amazing impact on your success. Our incredibly engaged, members-only community is a tremendous resource for information, support and problem-solving for your current challenges and daily struggles.
"Just wanted to let you know how much I’ve been taking away from you and how much I appreciate it. I finally feel like I’m learning sales skills that are applicable to the banking business. It’s crazy, I’ve gone through a ton of other programs and yours is the first with real direction that I know can work for bankers like me. Worth every penny."
Can You Get There Faster By Yourself?
...Or with someone that has experience and has been where you want to go?
How much is chasing the wrong prospects costing you? How many potential clients are choosing your competition? How many goals are you missing because you sell like everyone else? Do potential customers even understand why they need your help?
You can't afford to guess anymore.
Become a Cool Bankers Academy member today to get the resources and support you need to take control of your banking career.
Cool Bankers Academy is lead by Matt Middendorp, a decade long banking veteran with an award-winning career until he launched Sales Math in 2013. By helping hundreds of bankers across the country, Matt has his finger on the pulse of what can grow a banking career no matter where you are located, size, or type of institution.